Thursday, June 28, 2012

Going red

Heylo people!

So today is going to be an outfit post. My friend recently celebrated her 21 st bday so we had this huge bash. The theme was headgear for girls and tie for the guys. I was out of stock for dresses so I did what I do the best, went shopping. I came upon this lovely red dress. It has gold on the borders giving it a nice ethnic look. So going with the outfit I chose my favorite neck piece which I picked up from Kala ghoda festival.
Now for the headgear I was in a fix, so I decided to wear a simple red flower (handmade). And tadaaa I had a nice outfit. It does not suit the bill of a typical cliche party outfit but I somehow loved it since it was so different. Here are a few snaps of my outfit and the party. I am not much of a makeup person so I chose to keep it simple.
Dress: Bandra, bangles: Vero moda, Neck pice : Kala ghoda, earrings : diamonds vintage




And here are some headgear's worn by other girls.

That's Neha and me!
Make up (on me): Foundation: Revlon, gold sparkles: miss clair, lip gloss: Avon nude, eyeliner :Lakme
Bday girl (center)
 The most yummiest cake ever!

This is a closer look at the neck piece. I bought this from an artisan who came from Hydrabad in kala ghoda festival. Its made in brass. I call it the alpha male of all my ethnic wear. The earrings tagged along with it

Head over to check out my some chunky neck pieces here

That's it for now.
Coming up in next post- Product review of Neutregena fairness cream
Until next time.
Happy reading!
- Varsha

4 comments:

Gargi Salgaonkar said...

Hello girl!
You have a very open and friendly blog!
Obviously I remember you!
Loved your dress, you look superbo!

XOXOX
Gargi,

www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

coralcrue said...

Nice post and pics. Would love to know if this is revlon colorstay foundation that you have used, if so what shade is it? looks really nice

Varsha said...

Hey thank you so much both gargi and coral crue.

The foundation is 'Ivory matte, touch and glow' :)

coralcrue said...

Thank you, Varsha :)