Thursday, August 2, 2012

ALDO

Hey guys!

Bags, bags, bags... don't we just love them. How many ever we own it will always be 'less is more'. So, anyway since Raksha Bandhan was today and my birthday (pssstt.... am turning 21) is coming up next week, my brother gave me this hugee ALDO bag as a gift. I sort off feel like a kid carrying those backpacks so I prefer using huge handbags. And plus I like bags with one single spacious compartment where I can just dump things in one place and not keep unzipping several compartment zips.I love the way it swallows my books easily It has just 3 private compartments. I like brands that offer sophisticated looks unlike ESBEDA which is like all blingy. My previous bag (coco blue Baggit) has been molested and raped in the train so he guessed I needed a new bag. I like bags with definite shapes. Shapeless bags look plain shabby. Have a look at the pictures

Front side
Back side
Single spacious compartment
Till then until next time,
Happy reading!
- Varsha

7 comments:

Karishma said...

Lovely bag Varsha! I actually get a bag and use it till it gets dirty or torn or something.. hehe

Varsha said...

Thanks Karishma!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful bag. I like Aldo a lot. Really nice stuff there.
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Anonymous said...

Lovely bag! Bicolor bag like this are so trendy right now


Anyway, you have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other=?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

Unknown said...

love it!
xx



http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Renisha said...

That bag is super cute ♥ it :)
She Rockin Them Stilettos

Emily Meyers said...

Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via a friends, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to invite you to check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
xo

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html