Saturday, December 24, 2011

Going ethnic.

I have never been a fan of jazzy shiny stuff.Am basically attracted to a little more matured type of things.Everything that i own is more or less ethnic.The bronze junk jewelery,or the gold Egyptian style,the heavy ornaments or the pastel colors are so beautiful to look at.For me they give this soothing almost majestic like effect.Colaba causeway is one place where you get such stuff for a cheap bargain.Here are some of my favorite picks.


My favorite purple earrings.I bought them from causeway at a cheap bargain of 40Rs.It gives your entire look an extra edge.There is no need to pair it up with heavy necklace or bangles because it would look like some chaos going on.Also available in pastel red.



This is my 2nd favorite neck piece which I love wearing on plain white tops.I bought this from some exhibition on MMRDA grounds(Bandra) for 300Rs.You could get something similar for a lesser amount in causeway.



I haven't even used this one yet.Just waiting to buy a right outfit to match it.Its again for causeway for 75Rs.



I call this the "alpha male" among all my necklace collections.No! in fact among everything I own as of now.I zeemmblyy lobbe it.I bought this from kala ghoda festival from an artisan from Hydrabad.Its for 350Rs(they don't bargain :( ).
It looks good on anything you wear right from black to white to red.


Among the other things that were there are shown in this pick.Lack of money made me buy only one :(.This year i"ll definitely buy 4-5 of them.

No comments: